Over the Bars Gang Races at Eddieville & Starvation Ridge
Endurance is a team sport, a race designed to test the durability of the bike and the riders. It’s a relay race in laps. Over the Bars Gang Endurance races include 6, 12, and 24-hour races.
OVER THE BARS GANG ENDURANCE / TEAM RACE SERIES SCHEDULE:
March 8th– Eddieville 6 Hour Endurance/ team race. No lights required. Bikes only. 10am – 4pm
May 2nd – Starvation Ridge 12 Hour Endurance/team race. 10am – 10pm Lights required for night portion of the race.
Sept 26th – Starvation Ridge 6 Hour Endurance team race. Lights required for night portion of the race . Bikes only. 4pm – 10pm
Oct 31st & Nov 1st – 25 Hours Of Starvation Ridge Endurance/Team race. Lights required for night portion of the race . Bikes only. Race starts at 10am.
Nov 7th – Eddieville 6 Hour MX/GP Endurance/team race. Bikes only. No lights required. 10am – 4pm.
FUN COUNTRY, CYCLOPS, MILLENNIUM GRAPHICS, MOTOSPORT HILLSBORO, PBI SPROCKETS, GRESHAM POWERSPORTS, TASK RACING, DIRTASTIC & IMAGE BY YOU
Motocross is a timed motorcycle race over a closed course of a winding dirt track with hills, jumps, tight turns, and often muddy terrain.
PRO RACING ORGANIZATION MX – March 21st & 22nd. See pacificracingmx.com for details.
24 Hours of Starvation Ridge
- Amateur/Expert/AA Teams: Up to 6 riders on 6 bikes. 1 bike per rider. Teammates can swap bikes. Can replace all but frame. No AA purse.
- Ironman/Woman: 1 rider on 1 bike. Can replace all but frame.
- Youth class – 17 and under. Any size bike. Amateurs only!!
- Junior A – 15 and under. No bikes bigger than a 150 4- stroke or 112 2-stroke.
- Sportsman – Any size bike, any age, any rider ability.
- Club – Any size bike, any age, any rider ability. Each rider must be a member of a recognized motorcycle club. Must display Club banner in pit.
- Air Cooled – Any size bike, any age, any rider ability. Must be air cooled no radiators.
- Adventure Bike – 650cc’s or bigger.
Off-Road Grand Prix
The Eddieville 1/2-mile oval track is a wide, hard clay surface. Average track width is 80 feet with the front straight almost 100 feet wide. The corners are banked, with turns 1 & 2 dropping 20′ in elevation and then climbing from turns 3 & 4 through the front straight. Over the Bars Gang Flattrack race series is coming up this summer.